söndag 5 oktober 2008

Feeling better already!

I do feel abit better already. I say, it must be the gym. I don't know why exactly, but since I have been working out that mutch, I have had good nights sleep and been really active with everything else. 

Heh, I have been thinking about mates you meet, for example, online. That you might play with or chat. Mates you find alot in common with for a period of time, and then, you just stop talking with them. Ever had that? For example. I had a mate I used to play World of warcraft with, and we played almost everyday, talked and whatnot. And then when I stopped, we pretty mutch stopped talking. Kinda sad tho, since we still got eathother on Msn.

But then, there is the few ones you still are in touch with. I got this lass that I played WoW with as well, but somehow, we talk now and then. Just gotta love that. One day, we might meet and just chill out.

Bawh, now to do something more productive. 

Inga kommentarer: