torsdag 2 oktober 2008

Here we go

Let me just light up a smoke.

Ah, that's better. I've been feeling stressed out today. I didn't go to school for some odd reason. Have had problems with my sleep. I've been up to 3 am lately, doing nothing. Just sitting on my bed doing jack. It's odd isnt it. How one little thought can keep you up all night. But then, it's not one little thought, there is one more! And one more, and so the saga goes on.

Heck, guess i'll buy myself a gym card today. Havent worked out in a while. Feeling kinda sloppy. And that is never good, is it?

Oh yeah, I did do some research on that song.
The name of the group is 'Unit Four two' with the song called Concrete and clay. Awesome song, youtube it, immediatly!

Now to do something else, just don't know what! Oh yeah, the gym card. Toodles!

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

thats deep man

Unknown sa...

Vafan har du blog din faggot :D